It Takes a Village
What in the world would we do without friends to help us decorate Arri's room, give us all kinds of stuff that we never would have thought of, share parenting insights, and above all, assemble a car seat??? So many people have helped us along the way, too many to name. Some provided a kind word at just the right time, some wrote our letters of recommendation, one loaned her signature about a hundred times to notarize all of our documents, and some have literally gotten on their knees with a screwdriver in hand, ready to do battle with an unruly piece of equipment! Here is a photo of Ruth takin' it to the Britax car seat!
I always knew that Ruth was gifted at saying the right words at the right time, but little did I know that she is a master of all things logical and mechanical. When we ran into trouble, Ruth sweet talked the manufacturer into a free replacement harness strap. I kept her company while she worked, but I literally did nada to assist with the car seat.
For all of the gifts we have received, we are so very grateful. Thank you! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment