Monday, November 15, 2010

Clothes

Chris washed Arri's clothes yesterday, and as we were going to bed, he commented that one pair of pants was so tiny, they'd fit only a doll, not a real baby. This gave me pause, because I didn't remember buying a pair of pants that small.

So I went into the nursery to search for the doll pants, and I found what Chris must have been referring to, and died laughing.

What Chris thought was a pair of pants, was actually a hat.

No joke.

Chris will be in charge of getting Arri dressed for church on Sundays, and now I am worried. What if our daughter comes to church wearing pants on her head? A hat on her legs?

In his defense, the hat had two pieces of fabric at the top to be tied in a decorative knot.

It was really a very endearing mistake.

1 comment: