The pictures will tell the story of our taking placement of Arri. From this point forward, she is in our arms forever!
We waited all morning at Bejoe, our guesthouse, for Arri to arrive, but Travis (Gladney in-country staff) called to say that traffic was really bad, and the morning had become hectic at the foster care centers. He asked if we could come to get Arri instead of having Travis bring her to us, and of course we said yes! I remember the song that was playing on Solomon's radio as we drove to the foster care center (Solomon was our precious, fantastic driver). "I like the night life, I like to boogie......" Solomon put in some American music just for us, and we had a good laugh about the disco music!
We arrived at Gladney, and Travis briefed us on Arri's condition before he went to get her. She had diarrhea and Travis cautioned us to be vigilant about keeping her hydrated. Then, he went to get her, and we waited in one of the baby rooms.
Here goes......
No comments:
Post a Comment